- I've successfully started a blog with 61 followers to date! I've been talking with a lovely lady from Etsy.com and I will be doing my first product review very soon! I'm excited about it; I can't wait to show you her product!
- I've completed my first book review the Tyndale Blog Network. I love reading, and I love getting a free book in exchange for a review.
- I've made dessert twice this month. My goal is to make some kind of dessert at least once a week. I didn't do that, but I did make cookies twice that lasted us a week each time. Tomorrow's task: make brownies.
- I've eaten more vegetables. I eat them most evenings. I'm pretty proud of that.
- I've been writing regularly. I think I may have found a writing routine that works for me: 500 words a day, after devotions and before I check my email. While Pumpkin Pie is having crib time.
I'm still glad January is over, but it is neat to see all I've accomplished so far. Maybe doing monthly report cards will help keep me motivated, knowing I have to account for my actions this month. I don't have anything special planned for February, except enjoying the Valentine's Day decorations that fill the stores. Pink and red hearts everywhere make me happy.